Friday, October 1, 2010

A Day at the Beach

As our final outing together, I decided that I wanted to take Frito to the beach so she could play in the sand and the ocean. Julia and I decided to take Frito and China to Jones Beach in Long Island. Unfortunately, the day we planned on going turned out to be very rainy. We debated whether or not to go and eventually decided, why not, the dogs will enjoy themselves regardless of the weather. It was a long drive out to the beach but by the time we got there, the rain had pretty much stopped.

Here is Frito and I on the walkway out to the beach.


Several of my favorite photos of Frito on the beach.


Julia and I were walking down the beach with Frito and China when we were suddenly hit with a gigantic wave of water. Julia and I got soaked, while Frito frolicked around all happy. Poor China got knocked right off her feet and I fear she would have floated away had she not been attached to a long line. After we stopped laughing, I managed to catch a great picture of China and Julia.


Frito and I also took a run up and down the beach.


My favorite picture from the outing - I will never forget Frito, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment