Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fall photos

Fall has arrived and with it comes some beautiful photo opportunities. I took Josie outside for her first "official" photo shoot. I had forgotten how challenging it is to take pictures of a dog who does not know stay. Every time I had Josie positioned, I would back up to take the picture only to have Josie get up and run to me. This made me laugh which only reinforced Josie's behavior of getting up. We managed to get a few nice pictures though.


So far it does not seem as though Josie shares the same love of the camera as Frito did...


Raising a puppy in the fall can be challenging in that there are leaves and sticks EVERYWHERE. Each and every leaf and stick tends to catch the attention of young puppies who, with surprising speed, pick these things up and swallow them before you even get a chance to remove it from their mouths. I was very proud of Josie for laying in this small pile of leaves without eating a single thing.


One final super cute photo of Josie in the 'hood.

No comments:

Post a Comment