Sunday, September 26, 2010

Frito's Last Class

Frito's very last puppy class was September 26, 2010. I obviously had known for awhile that Frito would be leaving me but it was not until I was working her in class that I started the whole "This is the last time we'll ever..." game. Our last ride up to class...our last time walking into the Animal Medical Center together...you get the picture.

Before classes started, Frito taunted China, who was relaxing in a crate.


We practiced "get dressed" with t-shirts.


Then Frito showed off her newest trick, a non-GEB required trick where she retrieves a bottle of soda for me when I ask her.


Persia, Frito, and Breezy posed in their "get dressed" items. Apparently I don't know how to dress dogs because Frito clearly has two paws in one sleeve.


We then tried to have the dogs stay while the raisers came behind them for a nice picture. This is the best one we got:


Frito practicing the "close" position while other dogs loose leash walked around the room.


And finally, we took our picture with the Guiding Eyes banner.


Overall, it was a wonderful last class for Frito and I. She behaved beautifully - I am so proud of her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment