Saturday, April 10, 2010

Randoms...

Anytime I go anywhere with Frito, I always have my camera with me and cannot help but take pictures of her. Taking pictures of Frito became so much easier after she learned "stay" and would just sit/down where I told her.

This picture was taken outside in my neighborhood. The previous few days had been VERY hot outside (close to 90 degrees! in April!) and so Frito was really enjoying the cooler weather.


Every activity throughout the day is a perfect one to teach something to Frito. While I cleaned the bathroom, I had her "go place" on her mat outside the bathroom. She laid there for 30 minutes until I told her she was free. I was very impressed.


As soon as spring arrives in NYC, all over the city flowers are being planted. I have noticed the flowers more this spring (for whatever reason - probably because I am scoping out good picture locations for Frito!). Tulips appear to be the flower of choice as I see them everywhere. These tulips were especially pretty (the dog ain't bad either).


Frito informed that she is planning on auditioning for the next America's Got Talent with her balancing act. She does not want to spoil the whole act but thought she would give everyone a taste of her amazing skills.

1 comment:

  1. Holding a 30 minute stay while you were doing all sorts of interesting things cleaning the bathroom? I am really impressed, great job Frito and Nicole!!!

    ReplyDelete