Saturday, April 3, 2010

Puppy Swap - Frito

I swiped this photos from Michelle's facebook page but I could not very well have pictures up from Dina's time with me and not share any from Frito's time with Michelle. Enjoy!

Is Frito focused on the horse or the puppy in the background?


Being made to pose in front of the horse...Frito looks mildly annoyed. :)


Michelle with Frito and Berkley.


Sleep Frito...


Frito and Berkley napping nose-to-nose:


Frito gazing down the Hudson River towards NYC, dreaming of being reunited with me.



Frito had long and rough days at work with Michelle:


Frito appears to have missed the class on sharing. Poor Berkley had to squeeze onto the dog bed.


Frito loves to pose. :)


Which one is the Donation Dog??


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Thanks for commenting and sharing your blog with me!!! I hope it's okay to link to it on my blogroll!

    KSDS also has the command "hold it". It is more for if the dog is just sitting there and not moving and holding an item till a person needs it. Honestly, I didn't really do anything to train Hosta to either "hold it" or "take it". Some dogs just take to it naturally. That is one reason why I think he'll go into a service career instead of guide. My first PIT went guide and he never really cared for having anything in his mouth. My second pup - you couldn't ask for a better retriever - and since she's cc'd - he probably learned it from her. Honestly, the hardest part about teaching him that, was teaching him not to chew his leash, or to toss his leash back and forth. Sorry i couldn't be of more help.

    ReplyDelete