Monday, August 16, 2010

My Second Puppy!

As of August 15, 2010, I have a reservation on a litter for my next puppy!! It is sad to think of Frito leaving, yet exciting to think of the next puppy as well.

The puppies were born on August 11, 2010, to Phyllis and Cletus. There is not a stud photograph of Cletus on the GEB website yet, but here is Miss Phyllis:


Both Phyllis and Cletus are actually related to Frito. Phyllis gave birth to Yuri, who is Frito's father and Diva, who is Frito's mother, is also the mother of Cletus. I like to keep it all in the family. :)

Since I do early socialization at the breeding kennel once per week, I was able to capture pictures of each puppy at one week old before they headed off to home litter care. Wonder which one of these babies will be mine??

1 comment:

  1. Love your pictures!!! I'm so partial to pups with "people" names...do you have a preference with this litter?

    ReplyDelete