Saturday, July 31, 2010

Times Square!

Having worked in Times Square for almost two years (Bubba Gump's anyone??), I generally avoid the area unless I absolutely have to go there. But I knew that Times Square would be a great experience for Frito so off we went. Next time I bring a puppy to Times Square I am going to bring another person with me to help with taking pictures. It was hard to get pictures of Frito with the buildings and lights. She has an excellent sit stay or down stay but with all the hustle and bustle of Times Square, I did not want to test her skills and have her dart into traffic. We did our best though.

While I was taking this picture, there were maybe 4 or 5 people in the distance that kept saying "Doggie! Doggie! Hey, Doggie!" My wonderful Frito did not even bat an eyelash and held her sit stay! Good girl!


After I took this next picture, some guy next to me asked if he could take a picture of Frito. At first I thought he was being nice by offering to take a picture of me with Frito, but I was wrong - he wanted a picture of Frito for himself.


Frito posing across the street from the Good Morning America studios.


After approximately 15 minutes, both Frito and I had had enough of Times Square and we hightailed it out of there!

No comments:

Post a Comment