Friday, May 21, 2010

Visit from the "Grandparents"

Frito's "grandparents" (a/k/a my parents) came to NYC for a visit. My parents had not seen Frito since I first got her last September. They were impressed with how much she had grown and how well-behaved she is.

Frito visited my parents hotel room several times, but was not terribly impressed. Frito agreed to pose for a nice photograph with my mom:


Apparently taking pictures on a moving subway was a challenge for my mom. The first attempt turned out quite blurry:


Second attempt still unsuccessful:


Third times a charm!


Frito stayed with us for only part of the day as it was very hot outside. We spent as little time outside and instead went shopping indoors where we could enjoy free air conditioning. Frito helped me try on some shoes at Skechers:


We then ventured over to Macy's (the big one on 34th St) where Frito helped navigate the way through the aisles and napped while we browsed the racks:


Frito seems to make new friends everywhere she goes and Macy's was no exception:


After a long day of shopping until she dropped, Frito quite literally dropped to the floor and snoozed while we ate at TFIFridays.

1 comment: