Friday, January 8, 2010

Fashion Queen

Welcome home, Frito!!

After two long weeks without my Frito Bandito, she has finally come back home. I missed her terribly, which is probably not a good sign for when her time comes to leave me for good. She had a great time with her Christmas family, although she managed to eat part of a plastic toy which made her quite sick. A trip to the vet determined that there were no obstructions in her stomach and that the toy had just made her tummy very upset. After several cans of prescription food, she is finally getting back to eating her regular food. Lucky her - I got to increase her food intake by a cup until she gains some weight back. In the meantime, she is svelte enough to fit into this super stylish I Love Lucy t-shirt (the off-the-shoulder look was her idea). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment