Saturday, September 26, 2009

Time to Play!

Today Frito had a play date with another guide dog puppy that is being raised in the downtown area near me. She met with Ophelia, an 11-week old yellow lab being raised by Ashley, who coincidentally enough is from Eau Claire, WI, where I attended college. There is a fenced-in area of Battery Park where the dogs were able to run around off-leash and play. I am pretty sure Frito thought it was heaven - she managed to make it through almost the entire play date without picking up grass, sticks, etc from the ground. I was very proud of her! Frito and Ophelia get along great so I am hoping for more play dates in the future!

Frito loved the sun!


Best of friends!


Trying to get them to sit at the same time was a challenge...


I also took Frito to meet the Wall Street bull and she sat and stayed for a nice picture:


2 comments:

  1. lol! They are so cute. I love seeing Frito and The Bull. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture turned out great! Frito sure is cute!!

    ReplyDelete