Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Fun With Aunt Julia

My raising of Frito would not be possible without the help of a fellow volunteer for GEB - Julia. Not only did she puppy sit for Frito for two weeks while one of my other dogs was sick, but she allows me to drop Frito off at her apartment every weekday morning at 7am (always with a smile!) and pick Frito up at 5pm. Until Frito is able to gain better control of her bladder, Julia is indispensable to me and to Frito. During Frito's two-week stay with Julia, they took a trip to upstate New York where Frito got to experience wide open spaces and lots of grass. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from that trip:



Okay, this is more than a few, but I can't help it - Frito is too darn cute! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures...especially Julia and Frito napping. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete