Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Visit with Aunt Michelle & Dina

One of our NYC pups, Freida, needed to get her 12-week vaccines so Julia and I volunteered to drive up to Yorktown Heights in order for Freida to get her vaccines from the Guiding Eyes vets. While we were there, we stopped in to say hello to Michelle, who is raising the most beautiful German Shepherd ever - Dina. Since Michelle was Frito's "aunt," she has also automatically become Josie's "aunt." Dina does really well with puppies so Josie and Dina hit it off right away. Of course we made them pose a bit. :)


I also spotted a harness hanging on the back of Michelle's door and could not resist putting it on Josie for some cute photos. She has a lot of growing and learning to do before she fits into that harness!


In other news, Dina will be headed in for training in January. I will certainly miss her! I am half-hoping they decide to make Dina a brood so 1) she could stay living with Michelle and I could see her regularly, and 2) so I could raise a Dina puppy for my third dog. :) We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment